Here’s a partial list of what to expect on October 6th!
- Wild Edible Walks at two locations led by Suburban Foragers
- A chance to visit Rockland ‘s only dairy farm, Duryea Farm
- Food from Back to Earth, Hungry Hollow Co-op and Rockland Roots, the county’s only farm-to-table food truck at Cropsey Community Farm!
- A visit with the pigs at Stony Point Conference Center‘s new farming operations
- Pumpkins from Van Houten’s and cider from the Orchards of Concklin at Cropsey Community Farm
- An open house at Rockland’s first certified organic farm, Danny’s Backyard Organics
- Keep Rockland Beautiful and Master Gardeners from Cornell Cooperative Extension at Cropsey Community Farm
- …and much, much more!